My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well, Steve has been in San Diego since last Friday. He and his brother go every year to the super-cross(motorcycles) race down there. They also do some surfing and skateboarding and just have fun hanging out! My sister Rachael came up this weekend and we hung out a little and she and I and my older sister( and V.) went to see a movie and dinner afterwards. It was fun!
But V. and I are ready for Steve to be home! He is flying into Boise this evening and his brother will drive him to Twin Falls where V. and I will pick him up and bring him home! I can't wait to have him home! I don't like driving in the dark, so V. and I will leave this afternoon for Twin Falls and hang out at the mall and such until Steve gets there. Oh, it will be nice to have things back to normal again!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey again~!
My husbands last name (and mine LOL) is McKnight. There are some McKnights up there, but they come from the Christensen family--and there are tons of those. I am sure they probably know each other. It is a small world up there!

I have had a few other people say they had issues with the button.
Try highlighting it and the instead of right clicking to copy--hit "ctrl c" (that code for copy) Then go to your gadget and hit "ctrl v" (that's code for paste). That seems to be working better for some people and then you can be in the drawing for the cute hats! OR you can send me an email into my cutegirlshairstyles@gmail.com account and I can copy the html and send it to you via email.

But if not--thanks for the link and for trying!
Let me know if you have more problems.

Mindy
www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com

Danica said...

Next week sometime, we will have to go out to dinner. I was telling Nathan that last night and he said that Scuba was out of town. So... next week, lets plan for a date night. Sounds like your Valentine's Day was as good as mine. Nathan was gone all day doing a coyote derby. haha. But at least he got first and won us some moolah!! :0)

Mel said...

I hate it when Trent is gone. It's always reminds me how much I take him for granted. I have a whole new appreciation for the song "I'm so glad when Daddy Comes Home!"

Jenna said...

Yeah for husbands coming home! That stinks that he was gone for V-Day you should have a belated celebration. ;)

periwinkle4 said...

How fun to have a tradition like that with his brother! And I'm glad you got to have some good girl time too. But having him home will be so wonderful! I hate it when Chris is gone and I LOVE it when he comes back!!!

Cristy said...

Boy you are a nice wife, I would hate it if my husband ran off every year to a fun place like Cali. with out me and the boys... LOL! I love to travel and hate to be left for long periods of time.LOL! I am sure it is great to have him home.