My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Monday, October 19, 2009

My baby is now a little girl

Well, today V. turns four. I can't believe it! I remember her birth like it was yesterday! She arrived by emergency c- section at about 3:30 in the afternoon. She weighed 7 lbs.and 8 oz. and was 21 1/2 in. long. She was a perfect baby!
We didn't have a digital camera until she was about 5 months old. This is one of the only few pictures that I have scanned in. It was her first Halloween! She was 12 days old! So tiny and cute!

This was the first photo we took with the digital camera.Right after a bath. She's about 5 months old.

This is her first birthday! She loved her cake! She ate it and finger painted with it!

This is when she was about 2. I was canning and she had fun playing in my stockpot!


Here's her 3 year picture. No longer looking like a baby!




And this was yesterday. She is such a little lady now!



She has grown into such a smart, loving,sweet, funny girl! We love her to pieces and I think time is going by too fast! I want her to stay my little girl forever! She always keeps us laughing, she can tell when I am down and I need a hug and an 'I love you mommy'. She is smart and already writing not only her name, but ours as well. She loves being around other kids. She loves her daddy so much! When she plays with her baby dolls, she plays that she is the daddy. She loves hunting, digging for worms and 'working' on her bike.
But she also loves to sing, play the piano, and dance. She helps me bake and do the dishes. And I love when she picks me a fistful of flowers!{even if they are dandelions!}
We feel like she is growing into a well rounded person. Not too girly, but not too tom boyish either.
Anyway, I could go on, and on. I Love her! She is my angel. Happy Birthday my little stink bug!




6 comments:

Sharie said...

I didn't realize our little girls were so close in age. I had to laugh when I read you calling her little stink bug. We call our little girl 'bug' too (without the stink (: ). Too bad you don't live any closer, I would love to get them together!

Stephanie said...

She is such a little lady! She is so adorable! I love that she is a little bit of a tom boy but she still is all girly and cute when she wants!

HARKER FAMILY said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. I can't believe it has been 4 years. Happy birthday!

HARKER FAMILY said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. I can't believe it has been 4 years. Happy birthday!

aabrownfamily said...

What a cutie. She has the prettiest eyes. They are so big. V and my Kels are just a month apart in age. It's a fun age.

Becca said...

Happy belated Birthday, V! I hope it was a great day! Mary, she is beautiful.