We were enjoying a warm spring day outside when V. started running around the yard with her arms outstretched. As she ran past me she said," look mom! I'm flying!" I love seeing her imagination at work!
One day in the summer I saw her runing around the house with a doll blanket sround her neck. I asked her what she was doing and she said, in her deep superhero voice," I'm super T. I'm flying !" Well, I pinned her 'cape' on, found one for myself and we ran around the house and the yard 'flying'. At times she would say, again in her superhero voice," T. Hammond can do anything!" Again, I love seeing the sweet innocence of childhood thru my daughter's eyes!
Another afternoon I was reading and I heard V. 'quacking' in the hallway. I went to see what she ws doing and saw that she had found two of my oven mitts, and put them on her feet, and was walking around 'quacking'. "What are you doing?", I asked. "I'm a duck!", was her reply. Apparently, she thought having my oven mitts on her feet made them look like duck feet!
2 comments:
Glad to see you have joined the bandwagon, as well. Tori sure is a cutie. :0)
What a cutie! I can't believe how big she's getting!
~Stephanie
Post a Comment