Last month I posted on my sidebar about the things I am Thankful for. I wrote something every day. I thought I would share my months worth of blessings all in one simple post~
The simplest things remind us of all that we have to be thankful for ....
1} I'm thankful for my beautiful family!
2} I'm thankful for this beautiful earth God has created for us!
3} I'm grateful for V.'s little friends that she plays with!
4} So, so grateful that Steve has a job.
5} I'm grateful for the knowledge of Eternal Families.
6} I'm grateful for a big, warm, cozy bed V. can snuggle in and watch movies when she's not feeling well.
7} I'm grateful for lazy Sunday Mornings spent as a family!
8} I'm thankful we have a warm, safe home to give us shelter.
9} I am thankful for good friends.
10} Iam thankful for my senses. Thankful I can taste sweet treats,savor the taste of a delicious meal. Smell snow in the air, or enjoy the smell of rain, smell bread baking in the oven. Hear laughter in my home, hear my hubsands' or daughters' sweet voices, Hear them say "I love you'. Enjoy the feel of a kiss or warm embrace, or feel the texture of my daughters hair as I style it daily, feel my daughters small hand in mine.Thankful I can see Mother Natures beauty around me, see my daughters' smile and the color of her beautiful eyes.
11}I am thankful for the men and women who sacriface their time, and in some cases, their lives for our freedom.
12}I am thankful for the love of one of Heavenly Fathers little angels.
13} I am so thankful the Lord gave me a miracle, my daughter. I am so grateful she is a part of our lives.
14} I am thankful my Saviour prepared a way for me to be with my family for Eternity.
15}I am thankful for running water and electricity. I'm so happy I can go to the bathroom in my house, and flush it all down the drain!
16} I am so grateful for a running car! I would hate to walk, or ride a horse on this cold, windy, wet day!
17} I am thankful for the love of a wonderful man, my husband!
18}I am thankful for telephones to help me stay in touch with family and friends!
19}I am grateful that we have full cupboards. Grateful that my daughter never needs to worry about her next meal.
20} I am thankful I have the health and energy to play in the snow with my little girl!
21} I am grateful to live in such a beautiful part of the world!
22}I am thankful that we only drive 5 minutes to go to church. I know some people travel far distances to get to church!
23}I am Thankful for our food storage. We don't have a 2 year supply, but we do have a good amount of food and supplies saved up. Today we are all at home because of a Blizzard storm warning. All the roads are closed and most offices and bussinesses are closed as well. It is nice to know that if we got snowed in for a week or two we would be fine because of our supplies and food we have saved up!
24}I am Thankful for a husband who does handy work around the house with V. following his every move. Hopefully she'll learn from him and be able to take care of herself when it comes to things like that!
25} I am Thankful for loving parents!
26} I am Thankful for family and extended family!
27} I am Thankful Steve shot his elk again this year. It's nice to know we have a freezer full of meat. It saves money on our grocery bill to not have to buy it monthly!
28} I am thankful that we can afford to have me stay at home with V. I love being a stay at home mother! So many people struggle and have to have both parents work just to make ends meet. Again, I'm grateful Steve has a job and that it is enough for me to stay home!
29}I am grateful for all the snow we have gotten! It is so beautiful and hopefully it helps with our water situation for the crops next year!
30} I am Thankful for and Believe in the power of the Priesthood!
My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment