Day 1} I am so thankful for a husband who does so much for us, for me.
Day 2} I am Thankful V. has been out of school the last 2 days. I've enjoyed not having anything to do but sleep in, hang out and just being together!
Day 3} I am Thankful for a lovely daughter who has taught me every aspect there is to Motherhood.
Day 4} I am Thankful for the opportunity V. and I had to listen to a beautiful violinist last night.{ Jenny Oakes Baker} I'm grateful we had the means to attend, grateful we have the gift of hearing so we could enjoy the music, grateful for the gift of music, and grateful for a wonderful person who is a great example to my young daughter and young ladies everywhere!
Day 5} I am Thankful for my crockpot. We had a busy evening but it was nice to come home to a yummy smelling home and a delicious hot meal!
Day 6} Today I am Thankful I have the right to vote! I love this country I live in!
Day 7} I am Thankful for the opportunity I had to go to the Temple today. And I'm Thankful we have one so close to us.
Day 8} I am Thankful for the wonderful sisters in my ward!
Day 9} I am Thankful for beautiful snow!
Day 10} Even though it was freezing cold, I am Thankful I had the health and ability to run a 10k this morning.
Day 11} I am so, so Thankful for Steve working hard to provide for us and enabling me to stay at home with V.
Day 12} I am Thankful for movie nights with my hubbie!
Day 13} I am Thankful that I can help in V's classroom every week. I absolutely love it!
Day 14} I am Thankful for the opportunity to serve others.
Day 15} I am Thankful that my daughter has a teacher who loves and cares for her. V. loves school and is just soaking it all up!
Day 16} I am Thankful for modern transportation.
Day 17} I am Thankful for wonderful extended family members!
Day 18} I am Thankful for gospel doctrine/teachings discussion moments with my little girl.
Day 19} I am Thankful for the beauty of Nature and the sound of rain!
Day 20} Today I am Thankful for a loving Father in Heaven who is always there, just a prayer away.
Day 21} I am Thankful for the love of my family.
Day 22} Today I am Thankful for all the many blessings in my life. I am honestly so blessed!
Day 23} I am Thankful I was able to take a little bit of time for myself today!
Day 24} I am Thankful we live close to my parents and could come over to help them put up Christmas!
Day 25} I am Thankful for the sweet innocence and simplicity of my daughter's faith in Heavenly Father.
Day 26} I am Thankful for whoever took the time to answer V.'s letter to Santa. They help make this time of year so magical!
Day 27} Have I already said this? I am so Thankful for the Plan of Salvation and the knowledge that families are forever. I LOVE my family and am Thankful we will be together always!
Day 28} I am Thankful for my wonderful parents!
Day 29} I am Thankful for the sound of laughter in my home!
Day 30} I am Thankful for the wonderful friends I have in my life!
Day 2} I am Thankful V. has been out of school the last 2 days. I've enjoyed not having anything to do but sleep in, hang out and just being together!
Day 3} I am Thankful for a lovely daughter who has taught me every aspect there is to Motherhood.
Day 4} I am Thankful for the opportunity V. and I had to listen to a beautiful violinist last night.{ Jenny Oakes Baker} I'm grateful we had the means to attend, grateful we have the gift of hearing so we could enjoy the music, grateful for the gift of music, and grateful for a wonderful person who is a great example to my young daughter and young ladies everywhere!
Day 5} I am Thankful for my crockpot. We had a busy evening but it was nice to come home to a yummy smelling home and a delicious hot meal!
Day 6} Today I am Thankful I have the right to vote! I love this country I live in!
Day 7} I am Thankful for the opportunity I had to go to the Temple today. And I'm Thankful we have one so close to us.
Day 8} I am Thankful for the wonderful sisters in my ward!
Day 9} I am Thankful for beautiful snow!
Day 10} Even though it was freezing cold, I am Thankful I had the health and ability to run a 10k this morning.
Day 11} I am so, so Thankful for Steve working hard to provide for us and enabling me to stay at home with V.
Day 12} I am Thankful for movie nights with my hubbie!
Day 13} I am Thankful that I can help in V's classroom every week. I absolutely love it!
Day 14} I am Thankful for the opportunity to serve others.
Day 15} I am Thankful that my daughter has a teacher who loves and cares for her. V. loves school and is just soaking it all up!
Day 16} I am Thankful for modern transportation.
Day 17} I am Thankful for wonderful extended family members!
Day 18} I am Thankful for gospel doctrine/teachings discussion moments with my little girl.
Day 19} I am Thankful for the beauty of Nature and the sound of rain!
Day 20} Today I am Thankful for a loving Father in Heaven who is always there, just a prayer away.
Day 21} I am Thankful for the love of my family.
Day 22} Today I am Thankful for all the many blessings in my life. I am honestly so blessed!
Day 23} I am Thankful I was able to take a little bit of time for myself today!
Day 24} I am Thankful we live close to my parents and could come over to help them put up Christmas!
Day 25} I am Thankful for the sweet innocence and simplicity of my daughter's faith in Heavenly Father.
Day 26} I am Thankful for whoever took the time to answer V.'s letter to Santa. They help make this time of year so magical!
Day 27} Have I already said this? I am so Thankful for the Plan of Salvation and the knowledge that families are forever. I LOVE my family and am Thankful we will be together always!
Day 28} I am Thankful for my wonderful parents!
Day 29} I am Thankful for the sound of laughter in my home!
Day 30} I am Thankful for the wonderful friends I have in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment