Here I mentioned that V. had never had a REAL milkshake. Well, a few weeks before that happened, I was imitating Miss Piggy. V. said, " Who are you supposed to be?" I told her Miss Piggy. She looked at me confused. I said," You know, Kermit's girl friend?" I then imitated Kermit. V. just sat there looking at me. Then she said," I have no idea what you're talking about."
I thought, "What?! My child doesn't know Kermit and Miss Piggy?!" Come to find out, she didn't know any of the Muppets. So that weekend we watched the Muppet Movie {the old one} on Netflix and she loved it!
So...Now that I corrected the milkshake thing and the Muppets thing, I'm wondering,"What else does my child need to experience whilst still a child? What did I experience in my childhood that I want her to experience?"
So what do YOU think a child needs to experience while still a child? Please comment! I'd love to hear what you did as a child that you think/want your child to do!
{ One thing I HAVE taught her is to get a spoonful of peanut butter and stick m&m's on it and eat it! Sadly, she wasn't a huge fan of that. Although she does love peanut butter m&m's. }
I thought, "What?! My child doesn't know Kermit and Miss Piggy?!" Come to find out, she didn't know any of the Muppets. So that weekend we watched the Muppet Movie {the old one} on Netflix and she loved it!
So...Now that I corrected the milkshake thing and the Muppets thing, I'm wondering,"What else does my child need to experience whilst still a child? What did I experience in my childhood that I want her to experience?"
So what do YOU think a child needs to experience while still a child? Please comment! I'd love to hear what you did as a child that you think/want your child to do!
{ One thing I HAVE taught her is to get a spoonful of peanut butter and stick m&m's on it and eat it! Sadly, she wasn't a huge fan of that. Although she does love peanut butter m&m's. }
1 comment:
Sound of Music! Well any musical :)
Post a Comment