I meant to post this a couple weeks ago when it happened. But better late than never, huh?
A couple weeks ago V. and I were heading into town and V. exclaimed excitedly," Look Mom! They are putting Christmas lights on the Christmas trees!"
As you head into town there are huge pine trees along both sides of the road. And yes, they were putting Christmas lights up on them! They just haven't lit them yet. I can't wait for when they do. It's always so pretty!
And I LOVED V.'s excitement over seeing that!
A couple weeks ago V. and I were heading into town and V. exclaimed excitedly," Look Mom! They are putting Christmas lights on the Christmas trees!"
As you head into town there are huge pine trees along both sides of the road. And yes, they were putting Christmas lights up on them! They just haven't lit them yet. I can't wait for when they do. It's always so pretty!
And I LOVED V.'s excitement over seeing that!
No comments:
Post a Comment