As I think I've mentioned before, I have a love/hate relationship with blogging. I'd much rather "journal" my daily life through pictures and not have to write so much. But I cannot figure out how to post pics from my phone and our computer bit the dust a few months ago. But I really do need/want to be journaling better...
*The other day V. said to me that I was a trophy mom. That made me laugh! She said I'm such a good mom, I deserve a trophy. So not the same context as a trophy wife, but it still made me laugh!
* Our garden is starting to grow and it's exciting! Not being able to garden last year was hard, so I'm excited to be doing it this year and can't wait to eat some fresh, homegrown veggies!
* I started running again earlier this year.{And lost a little over 20 pounds!} I've been listening to my body and anytime my back started to hurt at all, I'd quit what I was doing. It was hard to baby my back last year but has definitely paid off! In May I ran a 5k Color run{on my birthday!} and I also ran a 5 miler in the foothills on Memorial Day. I had run this 5 miler 2 years ago and did it about 14 minutes faster this year! It feels so good to be running again and I've been happy that taking time off hasn't made too big of a
negative impact on my running.
* Every 2 years I'm due for a brain MRI and visit with my neurosurgeon. I had that done a few weeks ago. Dr. Reichman said my scans are spotless! And he said I can go 5 years in between MRI's and checkups now! It's been 14 years since I had my tumor removed. For there to be no sign of it now is exciting! I'm very blessed!
That's all I have time for today. I'll try to get on here to post about Steve and V's activities soon...
My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment