Steve is out camping/fishing this weekend. So I told V. we could have a girls night and she was so excited!
We started with one of her favorite meals for dinner, Pasta a'la Nona. Named for Steve's sister who first made this for us. I'm sure I don't make it exactly the same as her, but I add what I remember!
Then V. had a bath while I cleaned up dinner.
Then we pulled out the sofa sleeper. V. was super excited to sleep on the sofa sleeper. I love how easily she is pleased!
I brought the t.v. into the living room and we stayed up late watching Gummi Bears episodes and eating popcorn.
Nothing fancy. But V. loved it and it was a nice evening for me as well! :)
My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008
Saturday, July 12, 2014
Girls night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment