My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lost Baby

Well, since I announced my pregnancy on this blog, I have something that needs to be said... I lost the baby this weekend. I'd been bleeding all week and had an ultrasound on Wed. But they said the baby was too small to see anything. So come back next week for another one. I talked to my doctor a few times this week, she said there really wasn't anything to do but wait and see what happens. So this afternoon I went to the E.R. with heavy bleeding and while there I miscarried. My doctor said she didn't think I would need a D&C, so I could go home and rest.
I'm heartbroken.We'd been trying to have a baby for a year and a half and were so excited. But I have to say that I've been stressed and worried all week about this, and I'm glad it's over now and I can move on. The Lord knows when it is our time to have another child, so we'll keep trying, and trust in Him that it will happen when it's our time. Thank you to everyone that has been there for me during this hard time.

No comments: