
I saw this on a friend's blog and she tagged anyone who read hers. Steve is kinda shy and so alot of people don't really know him. So here's a little info on my guy...
1. What is his name? Stephen Jeff Hammond, nicknames- Steve, scuba and /or scuba steve
2. Who eats more? At mealtimes it's me, but he snacks alot more in the evenings then I do.
3. Who said I love you first? Boy, I really don't know... I think I told him I was falling for him first, but actually saying I love you? We discussed this once and we both don't know who said it first, it was so natural and we knew we were meant to be it all just sort of happened!
4. Who is taller? Steve is, just the right height!
5. Who is smarter? Steve has alot more common sense and street smarts, I'm budget smart, he says I know more religion stuff, but I think we balance out. What I don't know he does, and vice versa.
6. Who is more sensitive? Steve is such a sweet and sensitive guy,(in a good way!), but I'm certainly more emotional! ( he can be domineering and manly when needed!)
7. Who does the laundry? I do. And it seems to be never ending! Steve might help me put stuff away, once in a while...
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed from the foot of it, he does.
9. Who pays the bills? Steve earns the money to pay the bills. But I'm the one who writes the checks and sends them off. If it was up to him he would forget and nothing would get paid!
10. Who does most of the cooking? If we need to grill something outside, Steve does it. Other wise I'm the main cook in the house, He would just mess my kitchen up and not put things back where they go! (he has cooked if I'm not up to it and he's good at it!)
11. What meals do you cook together? If we're grilling outside, I prepare the food and he cooks it, otherwise he sits in the kitchen and we either watch a movie or talk while I cook.
12. Who is more stubborn? I'd have to say both of us. Maybe me a little more, but there have been times when neither of us backs down!
13. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong?umm... I guess Steve. We really haven't had alot of arguments, I hate admitting I'm wrong, Steve won't come right out and say he's wrong, but he'll make me sit down so we can talk things over.
14. Who has more siblings? It depends on how you look at it. Steve- three brothers five sisters. Me- three brothers and two sisters, but I also have six step-brothers and one step-sister. Family get togethers with both our families are fun!
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Steve does, but we never do anything without discussing it together and if one of us dosen't want to, then we don't do it. His friends tease him about getting permission from me, but that's if it involves money and he only asks me because I balance the checkbook and he wants to know if we have enough money to do something.
16. What do you like to do together? We like to do everything and anything together! We enjoy spending time with family, we watch a lot of movies together, go shopping together, tease each other badly! Steve loves to come home and play with V. He likes to do stuff outdoors with her( usually so I can have some time to myself) We just love being a family!!
17. Who eats more sweets? Well... I eat more chocolate, but Steve drinks WAY more pop and energy drinks then I do.
18. What is his guilty pleasure? That is for my ears only...
19. How did you meet? Well... We had a baby being blessed in our ward and the mom was friends with Steve's family. So Steve and his sister Randi and mom were there in church that day. He saw me and figured I was already taken or out of his leage or something. So he just mentioned to his mom I was cute and left it at that. His mom called his dad's cousin,Bonnie, who lives in our ward and asked about me. Bonnie called me up, asked if I was dating anyone and could she give my number to her cousin's son? I said sure. Steve didn't call for a few weeks, and I forgot about it. He was chasing another girl who turned out to be married(another story, he didn't know she was married!) When that didn't work out, he finally called me up and we set a date to go out. When he came to pick me up my brother met him at the door, called him some other guys name by mistake, and we finally shook hands and introduced ourselves to each other.
20. Who asked who out first? See story above.
21. Who kissed who first? After two weeks of dating, we held hands and Steve asked if I thought we had been dating long enough to kiss. I said yes, but at the end of the date, I had changed my mind! He asked me for a kiss for two more weeks and was so patient with me! Finally, the first Saturday in October, we were in Salt Lake at General Conference. We were on the balcony of the conference center over looking the street across from the temple. I realized I loved him for who he was and not because he spoiled me and gave me attention. I realized I wanted to be with him for forever, so I turned to him and told him he could kiss me. And that's were we had our first kiss!
22. Who proposed? Again, another long story! We knew we were getting married but Steve didn't want to propose until he had enough money to pay cash for the ring. He wouldn't let me start planning the wedding until he had proposed. I was starting to get panicky, summer is a busy time at the temple for weddings and if we wanted to get the date we wanted we needed to start getting things going. So finally, we were in the car and he turned to me and said,"Fine, Will you marry me? Now you can start planning the wedding!" I started crying because he had just proposed, he felt bad he didn't have a ring yet, so he gave me the ring he was wearing. A month later he actually got on one knee and gave me my engagement ring and proposed for the second time!
23. His best features? I love everything about him! I love his eyes, mouth, his dimple, I LOVE his body, his smile, and the way he treats me and our daughter.
24. What is his greatest quality? I love his kindness. He is one of the most unselfish people I know! He always puts me and V. before himself. I love his testimony and his way of doing what he knows to be the right thing. He is a silent person, but has a big heart and is there to help anyone out when needed. He is such an example to his family. I love his integrity. Before meeting me, when he was on his own, he had many chances to fall away from the church or do things that are opposite of what we believe in. But he never did any of it. He has always been there for me and I know he always will be. I don't know how to say in words how I feel about him. He is an example to me, and I love him with all my heart! I thank the Lord for giving me such a good husband!
25. I tag anyone who reads this!
1. What is his name? Stephen Jeff Hammond, nicknames- Steve, scuba and /or scuba steve
2. Who eats more? At mealtimes it's me, but he snacks alot more in the evenings then I do.
3. Who said I love you first? Boy, I really don't know... I think I told him I was falling for him first, but actually saying I love you? We discussed this once and we both don't know who said it first, it was so natural and we knew we were meant to be it all just sort of happened!
4. Who is taller? Steve is, just the right height!
5. Who is smarter? Steve has alot more common sense and street smarts, I'm budget smart, he says I know more religion stuff, but I think we balance out. What I don't know he does, and vice versa.
6. Who is more sensitive? Steve is such a sweet and sensitive guy,(in a good way!), but I'm certainly more emotional! ( he can be domineering and manly when needed!)
7. Who does the laundry? I do. And it seems to be never ending! Steve might help me put stuff away, once in a while...
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed from the foot of it, he does.
9. Who pays the bills? Steve earns the money to pay the bills. But I'm the one who writes the checks and sends them off. If it was up to him he would forget and nothing would get paid!
10. Who does most of the cooking? If we need to grill something outside, Steve does it. Other wise I'm the main cook in the house, He would just mess my kitchen up and not put things back where they go! (he has cooked if I'm not up to it and he's good at it!)
11. What meals do you cook together? If we're grilling outside, I prepare the food and he cooks it, otherwise he sits in the kitchen and we either watch a movie or talk while I cook.
12. Who is more stubborn? I'd have to say both of us. Maybe me a little more, but there have been times when neither of us backs down!
13. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong?umm... I guess Steve. We really haven't had alot of arguments, I hate admitting I'm wrong, Steve won't come right out and say he's wrong, but he'll make me sit down so we can talk things over.
14. Who has more siblings? It depends on how you look at it. Steve- three brothers five sisters. Me- three brothers and two sisters, but I also have six step-brothers and one step-sister. Family get togethers with both our families are fun!
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Steve does, but we never do anything without discussing it together and if one of us dosen't want to, then we don't do it. His friends tease him about getting permission from me, but that's if it involves money and he only asks me because I balance the checkbook and he wants to know if we have enough money to do something.
16. What do you like to do together? We like to do everything and anything together! We enjoy spending time with family, we watch a lot of movies together, go shopping together, tease each other badly! Steve loves to come home and play with V. He likes to do stuff outdoors with her( usually so I can have some time to myself) We just love being a family!!
17. Who eats more sweets? Well... I eat more chocolate, but Steve drinks WAY more pop and energy drinks then I do.
18. What is his guilty pleasure? That is for my ears only...
19. How did you meet? Well... We had a baby being blessed in our ward and the mom was friends with Steve's family. So Steve and his sister Randi and mom were there in church that day. He saw me and figured I was already taken or out of his leage or something. So he just mentioned to his mom I was cute and left it at that. His mom called his dad's cousin,Bonnie, who lives in our ward and asked about me. Bonnie called me up, asked if I was dating anyone and could she give my number to her cousin's son? I said sure. Steve didn't call for a few weeks, and I forgot about it. He was chasing another girl who turned out to be married(another story, he didn't know she was married!) When that didn't work out, he finally called me up and we set a date to go out. When he came to pick me up my brother met him at the door, called him some other guys name by mistake, and we finally shook hands and introduced ourselves to each other.
20. Who asked who out first? See story above.
21. Who kissed who first? After two weeks of dating, we held hands and Steve asked if I thought we had been dating long enough to kiss. I said yes, but at the end of the date, I had changed my mind! He asked me for a kiss for two more weeks and was so patient with me! Finally, the first Saturday in October, we were in Salt Lake at General Conference. We were on the balcony of the conference center over looking the street across from the temple. I realized I loved him for who he was and not because he spoiled me and gave me attention. I realized I wanted to be with him for forever, so I turned to him and told him he could kiss me. And that's were we had our first kiss!
22. Who proposed? Again, another long story! We knew we were getting married but Steve didn't want to propose until he had enough money to pay cash for the ring. He wouldn't let me start planning the wedding until he had proposed. I was starting to get panicky, summer is a busy time at the temple for weddings and if we wanted to get the date we wanted we needed to start getting things going. So finally, we were in the car and he turned to me and said,"Fine, Will you marry me? Now you can start planning the wedding!" I started crying because he had just proposed, he felt bad he didn't have a ring yet, so he gave me the ring he was wearing. A month later he actually got on one knee and gave me my engagement ring and proposed for the second time!
23. His best features? I love everything about him! I love his eyes, mouth, his dimple, I LOVE his body, his smile, and the way he treats me and our daughter.
24. What is his greatest quality? I love his kindness. He is one of the most unselfish people I know! He always puts me and V. before himself. I love his testimony and his way of doing what he knows to be the right thing. He is a silent person, but has a big heart and is there to help anyone out when needed. He is such an example to his family. I love his integrity. Before meeting me, when he was on his own, he had many chances to fall away from the church or do things that are opposite of what we believe in. But he never did any of it. He has always been there for me and I know he always will be. I don't know how to say in words how I feel about him. He is an example to me, and I love him with all my heart! I thank the Lord for giving me such a good husband!
25. I tag anyone who reads this!
No comments:
Post a Comment