My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Monday, November 17, 2008

V.'s birthday

V. turned three last month. I finally got some pictures to add!:)
Here she is helping me blow up balloons before everyone comes over. She was so excited to have her cousins come to our house and play with her.


Here she is opening up presents. She got so many nice gifts,
thank you everyone!


And here's the birthday cake. She said she wanted a doll for her birthday, so I thought I would make her a doll cake. Good idea, right? Well, the cake cracked down the middle when I tried to put the doll into it. So I ran to Albertson's and asked if they could have a doll cake ready in one and half hours. They said they could, lifesavers!

Anyway, it was a fun day, V. is growing up so fast I can't believe it! Everyday she says or does something that blows my mind. She is getting so smart, and acts like an adult at times. And it's just so fun watching her grow up and change. She's a little lady, and soon will be to old to sit on my lap and snuggle:( I cherish every day with her and can't wait until we see Steve and can be together as a family again!





5 comments:

Katie said...

you have such a beautiful daughter, Mary! It's so hard to watch them grow, I know, but it's so fun at the same time!!!

Hailey said...

Love the blog! It looks great & for someone who just started you're right on top of it! You are such a great friend to me & I'm glad we can blog together now! Little miss is so dang cute, I love looking at all the cute pics of her! Such a cute fam!

Lyndsey said...

Your little girl is absolutely beautiful Mary!! She's got her Mom's good looks!

Jenna said...

I can't believe she is 3 already. How was St Louis. Luckily only a couple of weeks until they are home right!

stevie kay said...

Mary, I was just blog surfing and came upon your site. You looked familiar and it took me a long time to figure out how I knew you, but it finally came to me. We used to work at Koala Kids together right before you got married. It was good to see you and you have a beautiful daughter!