My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The count down begins...

One week to go until we see Steve! I'm so excited. We've actually been counting down from the moment Steve left, but now we're almost there. We fly out of Salt Lake next Wednesday. And won't be back until the third of Dec. V. is so excited too. She was at a friends house last week and the mom told me that V. told them she was going on a plane in two weeks to see daddy.

On a different note, people want to see V. in her Halloween outfit. My digital camera is broken so I took pictures with a film camera. I should get the photos back tomorrow and will get try to get them on the computer this weekend. I'll also try to post some photos from her b-day party...

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Mary,

I'm so glad you have a blog! It's so fun to see what you're up to. Hopefully Salt Lake will be nice when you get here!

P.S. I have a blog too!
http://lynnandlyndsey.blogspot.com/