Alright, Danika tagged me. You little.... Anyway, I'm supposed to write down seven weird or annoying things about myself. Or something like that. And then tag seven more people. Here goes...
1) Things, like, always have to be an even number. If I'm turning up the volume on the t.v. I have to stop on an even number. If it's at level 5, I can't leave it. It will bug me. I'll either change it up one or down one so it's on an even number. If I'm handing out candy on Halloween, I hand it out in even numbers. This post is only supposed to be about seven things, but I'll either add one or subtract one so it's even!
2) I love to bake fruit pie. But I won't eat it! I hate warm, mushy fruit! But I'll make it for someone else to eat:) So I have no idea if I'm good at pie baking or not, I can't even stand to taste it! I relie on others to tell me if it's good or not.
3)I play with my hair all the time. I'll twist it around my finger and such. Steve always says I look like a ditz when I do that.
4)I state the obvious. It drives Steve crazy! It will be snowing outside and I'll say something like," wow, it's snowing outside!"
5)I try to advoid talking on the phone as much as possible. I don't know why, but I hate talking to people on the phone. I never know what to say, or how to end the conversation. Steve is the only person I'm comfortabe talking to. That's one of the ways I knew we were meant to be together, I was never nervous on the phone with him!
6)I never think before talking. Too many times I've been in a restaurant and I start bad mouthing our waiter, when everyone's like, "he's right behind you!" I've said things to people that have hurt or offended them. In my head it sounds okay, but once said out loud, I realize I shouldn't have said that. Then I try to make it better, but just make it worse. Sorry everyone if I've ever offended or hurt you! I don't mean to!
7)I'm so afraid of spiders! Even if it's a little one I'll make Steve kill it. The only time I will is if I feel it's threatening V. If it's in her room or her pool, and I can't wait for Steve to get home, 'cause then it'll be gone! But I won't sleep outside, unless I have to, for fear of spiders. I spray V. and me down with bug repellant. No, I practicially bathe us in it because I don't want any spiders to get us!
8)I told you I would add another one so that this would come out even numbered! I have a bad habit of cutting people off when they are talking. I have something I need to say and if I don't say it, I'll forget it! But I know it's rude and I apologize for it.
I'll work on some of these annoying things I do. I tag, Richard and/or Stephanie, Hailey, Katie, Lyndsey,Angi, Korryne, Jenna,and anyone else who wants to do this!
1) Things, like, always have to be an even number. If I'm turning up the volume on the t.v. I have to stop on an even number. If it's at level 5, I can't leave it. It will bug me. I'll either change it up one or down one so it's on an even number. If I'm handing out candy on Halloween, I hand it out in even numbers. This post is only supposed to be about seven things, but I'll either add one or subtract one so it's even!
2) I love to bake fruit pie. But I won't eat it! I hate warm, mushy fruit! But I'll make it for someone else to eat:) So I have no idea if I'm good at pie baking or not, I can't even stand to taste it! I relie on others to tell me if it's good or not.
3)I play with my hair all the time. I'll twist it around my finger and such. Steve always says I look like a ditz when I do that.
4)I state the obvious. It drives Steve crazy! It will be snowing outside and I'll say something like," wow, it's snowing outside!"
5)I try to advoid talking on the phone as much as possible. I don't know why, but I hate talking to people on the phone. I never know what to say, or how to end the conversation. Steve is the only person I'm comfortabe talking to. That's one of the ways I knew we were meant to be together, I was never nervous on the phone with him!
6)I never think before talking. Too many times I've been in a restaurant and I start bad mouthing our waiter, when everyone's like, "he's right behind you!" I've said things to people that have hurt or offended them. In my head it sounds okay, but once said out loud, I realize I shouldn't have said that. Then I try to make it better, but just make it worse. Sorry everyone if I've ever offended or hurt you! I don't mean to!
7)I'm so afraid of spiders! Even if it's a little one I'll make Steve kill it. The only time I will is if I feel it's threatening V. If it's in her room or her pool, and I can't wait for Steve to get home, 'cause then it'll be gone! But I won't sleep outside, unless I have to, for fear of spiders. I spray V. and me down with bug repellant. No, I practicially bathe us in it because I don't want any spiders to get us!
8)I told you I would add another one so that this would come out even numbered! I have a bad habit of cutting people off when they are talking. I have something I need to say and if I don't say it, I'll forget it! But I know it's rude and I apologize for it.
I'll work on some of these annoying things I do. I tag, Richard and/or Stephanie, Hailey, Katie, Lyndsey,Angi, Korryne, Jenna,and anyone else who wants to do this!
2 comments:
your in trouble - but that was a fun read! :-)
Hey! I just found your blog! Your family is so cute! I already left you a comment on facebook but I wanted to tell you again that we missed you girls like crazy at Tumble Bugs yesterday... See you next week!
Post a Comment