
I know I'm biased, but V. is so stinkin' cute! I had to post some pics of her! She is so excited for Christmas! She's been singing Christmas songs for a couple of weeks now. We've got Steve singing! Now, he loves Christmas, but is a shy singer. He'll sing in church and stuff like that. But this year, he is singing along to 'The Polar Express' music, Josh Groban, Bing Crosby, etc. At home! While doing stuff around the house! I'm just catching him singing out more this year then years before. I've turned him! Bwahahaha!! I will make a singer out of him yet! hehehe. He has a nice voice and I've asked him to sing with me in public, but he says no way! We'll see... One of these years he'll sing with me.:)
1 comment:
V is seriously adorable! I love the pic of her with the santa hat! Your gingerbread cookies look like they turned out great..I'm gonna need to get that recipe from you! You are so good at stuff like that though, mine prob wouldn't look yours! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment