My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

goofballs

Last night as I was making dinner, Steve and V. decided to play with Steve's skateboard in the kitchen. They both were laughing and having such a good time! I love hearing that kind of sound in my home. It brings me much contentment and joy!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

I love hearing those little girl giggles too - and the kids are cute too! :) We need to get together soon!

Lyndsey said...

Mary, thanks so much for the advice. I'm due in May with a boy and I hope you don't mind if I pick your brain!!

Danica said...

You make me laugh so hard. I read your comment to Nate last night and we were both chuckling. Yeah, we do need to get together. How about sometime during the week next week. You pick the day and we will be there.

periwinkle4 said...

Mary! I saw your comment on Cristy Sue's blog and I had to see if that was you, YAY! it was! I want to invite you to my blog, but it is private and I don't have your e-mail address. . .

Your V. is such a doll! Of course she does have a pretty mommy : )
~Lisa (Pyne)

periwinkle4 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mel said...

Hi there. So I'm going through Bekki's blog to see who I know and found you and Lyndsey. I love blogs! It's great to catch up with people. I think about you all the time and that I should give you a call, but then life gets in the way. So, anyway. I can't believe how big your little girl is. She is so beautiful. I'm with you on the laughter, I don't think there is a better sound in the world.

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.