My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Monday, February 2, 2009

Photo Tag

The purpose of the tag is to tell the story behind the picture. 1)Pick the last pic in you last folder , or 2)pick a pic that seems like an average picture but has some fun story behind it...

I picked a few random pics that bring back memories( well, they all do but here's a couple!)



This was in the summer before V. turned two. Steve was outside washing the car and V. was helping him. Then she went to the bottom of the driveway where the water was collecting and started playing in the water and picking up rocks. I don't know why I like this picture exactly...I just love looking at the pictures I took that day and remebering her playing in the water and being fascinated(s/p) by everything outside.


This was that same month. Again,we were outside enjoying the hot summer day, and V. wanted a popsicle. So I got her a juice popsicle and sat on the porch watching her eat it and run around the yard. I just love seeing her innocence, bare feet, and curiosity. I love the look these first two pictures have. They remind me to enjoy the simple things in life. Take each day as it comes, and walk thru the grass barefoot, like a little child!:)


This picture was taken when V. was about six months old. It was a Sunday afternoon and we decided to go for a drive and have a picnic. (It was raining like crazy and very windy, but we thought we could have a nice picnic in the car!) We drove to the American Falls Reservior and ate sandwiches in the car watching the waves on the water. Nothing too grand, but a memory I'll always have... Just spending time as a family...

I tag anyone who would like to do this!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

V is so small in those pics! She is really growing up! What an adorable little baby girl....