We had a nice time at church in the morning. The children learned about Christ's life in primary.
I don't know what the adults talked about because I work in the primary with the kids!
We don't have the Easter bunny bring anything, but we got V. a chocolate bunny and a little bit of candy. That's how we did it when I was growing up. I don't want V. to think Easter is just about getting candy....I'd like her to know we celebrate Easter to celebrate Christ's resurrection.
Anyway, we had an egg hunt at Steve's parents house on Saturday. And Sunday after church we went to my parents for an egg hunt and bar-b-que. So it's been a fun weekend with family and I'm so glad we have had sunshine to enjoy!
I hope everyone had a good Easter and remembered to thank the Lord for sending his Son!
8 comments:
that is a beautiful little dress I love the blue color. and the bow is GREAT!!!
Cute little V! All grown up. We need to go out to dinner sometime again. What does this week look like?
what a cute little girl. Her hair is so cute too. I like doing stuff like that with Kelsey's hair
That is so cute. Good Job! I am glad to see you had a great Easter. I hope to never forget what it is all about. I too am in Primary so I don't know what the lessons where like for the adults... lol! Easter is such a nice time of the year.
She's such a cutie! I'm glad you had a great Easter! You really are smart about not having the Easter bunny - I told Chris I can't wait until the kids are old enough to tell them it isn't real. We had our "what is Easter really about talk" and watched Finding Faith in Christ too.
She is such a pretty little girl, and I love the dress I almost bought that same one!
You have such a beautiful little girl. She's getting so big.
your blog is so cute!
Post a Comment