My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Thursday, May 14, 2009

8 Things Tag

Well, a friend tagged everyone to do this. So, here goes....

8 Things I'm looking forward to.....
1.Next weekend.
2. The Harry Potter movie this summer.
3. Steve coming home from work tonight,
4. Someday owning some land with a newer home on it.
5. Someday having more children.
6. This summer.
7. The next Twilight movie.
8. Seeing Lisa at the end of the month!

8 Things I Did Yesterday......
1. Dishes
2.gave V. a bath
3. took V. and a friend to storytime.
4. V. and I went to our mommy-and-me class.
5. Dropped off the recycling .
6.Watched the season finale of LOST!
7. Rode the exercise bike.
8. made tacos for dinner.

8 Things I Wish I could Do.....
1. Lose weight
2. Have another baby soon.
3. Shop 'til I drop!
4. Golf better.
5. Go to Hawaii( I use to want to go to Mexico, but now that the swine flu is there....)
6.Be more creative.
7. Think before speaking.
8. Sing more.

8 Shows I Watch.....
1. LOST
2. Friends
3. Gilmore Girls
4. King of Queens
5. Hell's Kitchen
6. Celebrity Apprentice.
7. America's got Talent.
8. Wipeout

8 People I Want To Read 8 Things About.....
1--Danica
2--Camille
3--Mel
4--Angi
5--Korryn
6--Shannon
7--Bekki
8--Anyone who wants to do this!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

cute!! That is longer than the one I had to do. I'm just glad to see a new post on here! :) PS - I loved the note you put on your facebook page - you should cut and paste it onto here too. :)

Cristy said...

I loved reading this, it certainly told me more about you. Thanks for posting!!