Last night Steve called me on the cell phone and told me he had shot his deer! "Oh, Good," I say. He tells me it's a white tail buck with antlers." You're joking." " No. I'm serious!", "Get out."
" I'm so not joking! I just shot a 12 point buck!"
He was so excited! He could barely talk on the phone!

Steve telling the story of shooting it, and how fast his heart was beating with excitement.
Steve hunts with a bow. He said he shot it right thru the heart and lungs. A perfect shot!

This is his first buck ever!

He's still on cloud nine! He is so happy! And it makes me happy to see him get so excited and happy. So, YAY! He did it, and he did it good! Now he just has to wait for Elk season to start...
3 comments:
Wow, those are quite the pictures! It sounds like he had a great time.
It was fun to see you at the picnic and meet your family too. V is beautiful!
Yay for Steve!!!
Good for him. That's not easy with a bow. And a big one too!
Post a Comment