But whenever I have mentioned getting her hair cut or trimmed Steve is like,"No! I like her hair long! Don't cut it!" I try to explain to him that a girl needs to trim her hair every so often to keep it healthy and such. I think he was afraid I was actually going to chop her hair off!
I finally just made the appointment with the girl that has done my hair the last few months. Lacee at 'Sister Snips' I have really liked her and V. has come in with me and knew her as well.
This being her first hair cut, of course I had to document it and I even kept a lock of hair to put in her baby book.
The first snip.
It's hard to tell in this picture but V. is smiling in the mirror. V. was liking being in the chair and had a good time!
She's looking in the mirror concentrating on what Lacee is doing.
2 comments:
She looks cute! And I know the girl that cut her hair!
What a cutie. Funny thing I went to school with Lacee and her sister. Small world isn't it!
Post a Comment