I got the idea for these at http://servingpinklemonade.blogspot.com/. But hers look much better. But we had fun making them anyway!
My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008
Thursday, October 15, 2009
V.'s cupcakes for pre-school
V.'s birthday is Monday, since today is the last day of pre-school before then, she got to take cupcakes to class today. This is what I made for her.
It's supposed to be a monkey. I think it looks weird. But V. was excited. I made chocolate zucchini cupcakes. She had fun licking the cake batter bowl.

I got the idea for these at http://servingpinklemonade.blogspot.com/. But hers look much better. But we had fun making them anyway!
I got the idea for these at http://servingpinklemonade.blogspot.com/. But hers look much better. But we had fun making them anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think they're cute. We did a Dino cake when Emery turned one. I did a sheet cake with white frosting, green tinted coconut (for grass), puddles of hot fudge (for tar pits), speckled jelly belly jelly beans (for dino eggs), and then I made sugar cookies in the shape of dinosaurs, frosted them and stood them up on the cake. It turned out awesome. I'm sure you will do a great job.
First V's bows are SUPER cute!Second the monkey cupcakes look great...I'm going to have to steal the idea :)
Post a Comment