Last year, I posted a bunch a pictures, so this year you get just one!
Us, on our wedding day, outside the beautiful Idaho Falls Temple.
I can't believe we are almost to ten years! The time has flown! So many ups and downs, good times and sad times and hard times. This is also my last year being in my twenties. Sooo sad. My life is so different then I thought it would be. But, it's so much better! I can't think of anything I would trade!
Steve is such a wonderful father to V. She loves him to pieces! Definitely a daddy's girl! Steve is also such a great husband. He puts up with my moodiness, and cranky days. And doesn't laugh too hard when I do or say something stupid. He lets me be myself, which let's admit, can be kinda goofy, silly, retarded whatever you want to call it! He has the best heart! When we have our disagreements {yes, we are not perfect, we fight sometimes!} I'm too stubborn to say sorry or admit I may be wrong. But Steve is always the one to say,"let's talk it out, I'm sorry {even if it's not his fault!} etc. If he was as stubborn as me, things wouldn't be soo good around here.
And he is so patient, and gentle and loving. I'm so glad that he has been by my side with all the health problems I have. He told me once, back when we were engaged, that after I had told him of my medical history, he had to ask himself if he wanted to be with someone who had health problems. It would cost money, possibly heartache,drama, etc. I'm so glad he thought it all worth it and married me! Even though I've developed another half dozen problems since then! I'm grateful he never complains about the money we spend on doctor/hospital bills. I always feel a little bad when it's the year for my brain MRI and all that. We spend money on the tests that we could use for family trips or something. But he never says anything. He just makes the money to pay the bills and supports me. He holds my hand when I need to get poked by a needle, which isn't often, but I hate needles! He never calls me a baby, he's always there for me. Each time I lose a baby, he holds me and lets me be moody for a couple of days as I grieve. He is always understanding when I'm kinda down because I miss my mom. And he'll take me out to her grave and help me clean it.
Anyway, what I mean is that he is wonderful and I'm sooo happy to be spending my life with him! I couldn't ask for a better {or sexier} husband! We are sooo in love and are enjoying this ride called 'life' that we are on!
Happy anniversary sweetie!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Mary!
Happy Anniversary you two! That was a super sweet post.
Congrats on your running - that is tough to keep up - you are awsome!!
What a good lookin pair. I had to go back last year and see the other pics! Congrats!
That is such a good picture. I love your dress. Happy Anniversary(a little late:)) Hope it was a good one. It is crazy how fast it goes and looking back how much has happened. You guys sound soooo happy.
Post a Comment