My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Monday, October 11, 2010

At the Pumpkin Patch!

It's that time of year to decorate with pumpkins! We took a drive to find a pumpkin patch and the best pumpkins in the world!

The pumpkin patch at Grove City Gardens~

V. ran around the whole field looking for the perfect pumpkin!

Here I guess she was riding a pumpkin? Not sure...

We took V.'s cousin with us. They both had alot of fun!

She's saying here that it's too heavy!

I filled our flower pots with the pumpkins we bought and squash from our garden. I LOVE Fall!

3 comments:

Sharie said...

it's strange for me too see all the fall colors. We had 100 degree weather yesterday :). Love the pics!

aabrownfamily said...

We went to a big pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins last year. The kids had so much fun deciding which one they liked best. I also love fall.

Mel said...

I love fall so much! Every year my dad grows pumpkins for the grandkids and they get to pick out which one they want. So much fun!