So we decided to go do something as a family! Steve knows how much I love the Fall colors, so he suggested a trip to Jackson, WY. The drive up was beautiful, the drive down was beautiful, and everything in between was as well! Jackson was having their Harvest Festival that we went to for a bit. We played at the park, walked around enjoying the lovely Fall temperatures and just had a very pleasant weekend! We talked about maybe turning this into a tradition where we go every year about this time.
So, here's a bunch of photos from our trip to see Autumn!
5 comments:
How fun... looks beautiful! I love Vs pouty face, how could anyone say no that!
What great pictures. I love all the Fall colors. I'm glad I finally caught up to you guys.
We did that too. We talked about making it a tradition. Next time we should go together! :)
Love V's pink sweater SOOO cute! That picture with her in it is super cute too. I love fall colors and your pictures totally captured that. Hope to see you two around.
What great pics! I'm so glad Steve got another job! What a relief - and you get to stay where you are! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment