My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Friday, January 28, 2011

The life of a Mom.

I got 'Letter's to Juliet' from Netflix about a week ago. But I've been to busy to watch it. So I finally decided to just play it on the kitchen tv while baking cookies for Steve to take to work and while cleaning the kitchen.
I'm only 30 minutes in and have been interrupted 20 times!
The phone has been ringing off the hook{that NEVER happens!}, V. is wanting this or wanting to show me that. I dropped eggshells in the first cookie batch and had to start over. I somehow managed to smoosh peanut butter all done my front{And it's Steve's sweatshirt, not mine}.I'm dropping spoons all over the place,GAH! Can't I just watch the show for 5 minutes without anything happening?!
Then I hear V calling for me from the bathroom. I sigh, hit the pause button,AGAIN, and walk into the bathroom to find that she has fallen into the toilet! HAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing! Now I'll drop ANYTHING I'm doing to see that!
And yes, of course I helped her out of the toilet.
Then I sent her out to play in the snow, put the cookies in the oven and was able to watch the rest of the show with only, a couple, more interruptions.
Oh, and by~the~way, I LOVED the show! No sex scenes, the language was pretty good. Overall, a very good chick~flick.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Isn't that how it always goes? I can't seem to make it through movies either. Oh well, these little ones are sure worth it and bring joy and laughter in our lives. V is such a doll.

Mel said...

Isn't that the truth! I have wait for Trent to be gone on camping trips with the scouts to watch the chick flicks he doesn't want to see. So for some reason, your blog has not been updating on my dashboard until today. Then all of the sudden, everything that you have posted since October says that you posted it 5 hours ago. Weird. I have wondered what you have been up to. And now I finally know. Hopefully it keeps updating the way it should.

Karen said...

Nothing as funny as a kid stuck in the toilet! You want to feel bad for laughing but it's just funny!