My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Such a sweetheart!

The other day I was downstairs riding the bike when V. comes down and tells me she had done something for me. I asked what it was she had done, She tells me she made my bed! She had the biggest smile on her face as she told me this and I could tell she was very pleased and proud of herself.
I have to admit, making our bed is hard. It's a king size. That's alot of bedclothes for one 5 year old to handle.
We went upstairs and she showed me her good deed.
It definetly looked like a 5 year old made it. But what a sweetie she is to do that for me!
{Now, if only I can get her to make her OWN bed...}

2 comments:

Mel said...

So cute. I love it when they do things like this all by themselves. One time about a year ago, I came out of the shower to find Ya-Ya and J-Man had made my bed together. It almost made me cry!

Hailey said...

What a sweet girl! Send her on over to our house... lol!