My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Our week in photos

Here are some photos of things we did this week, in no particular order~
V. mashing up berries for our Triple Berry jam we made.
V. and her cousin J. playing after hunting for Easter eggs at Steve's parents.
I added some vinyl lettering to our front door.
{After thinking about doing it for 2 years.}

V. dyed Easter Eggs.
She coddled and kissed each egg before putting them back in the bowl.
These eggs were made with love!
V. and I got our hair did!
V. just got a trim.
I kept my length, but added layers and some red and blond highlights.
I LOVE it!!!!
And that's the highlights from our week!
 Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Ah, I miss you guys!! She just gets cuter and you are beautiful! I love the hair cut. :)

Danica said...

Love, Love your haircut. Can I have your thick hair, please!!! Cute little girl as well! :)