My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pre-School Graduation

On May 12th, my little girl graduated from pre-school.
*sniff*
This first picture is of her sitting next to two of her best friends in school.

They did a little program. They started with the Pledge of Allegiance.
They sang some songs and did some nursery rhymes.
This is a picture of her doing some sign language telling the story
of 'Goldilocks and the 3 Bears'.
I wasn't able to get a picture of her getting her certificate.
So I got a picture of her and her teacher after the ceremony.
This was her second year of Pre-school. We have loved her teacher.
V.' has grown so much and made some good friends in Pre-school.
We are excited for Kindergarten this Fall!

1 comment:

Danica said...

Kinder care this fall? You shut your mouth. My little V is growing up so much. I can't believe it. She is adorable!