This year V. has been taking ballet at the Brindusa-Moore Ballet Academy . She has really enjoyed it and has loved her teacher! On May 21st, they had their end-of-year recital. I was helping in the dressing room. And Steve ended up having to work that day. I asked Steve's sisters to record and take pictures for us. Which they did. But I'm having a hard time uploading those. So all I have are the pics I took of her in the dressing room.
I was able to sneak into the auditorium and watch her dance. I was so proud of her! She knew all the steps, and knew when to move and when to hold still. I was worried, because in class she would act like she wasn't paying much attention. But then she did the dance perfectly on stage! So she WAS paying attention in class after all!
Anyway, she was beautiful and did so well. We are very proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment