My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Monday, January 23, 2012

Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween holiday! It lasted the whole weekend!
We started the week before Halloween carving pumpkins.

 This picture is blurry, but you can see our three pumpkins.Steve's is the one with the spider, mine is the small one on the top step and V.'s is the 'scary' one on the second step.

All dressed up to go to the Halloween Carnival that the Snake River Education Foundation put on Halloween weekend. I made some treats for the bake shoppe but didn't get a picture of that. So anyway, on to V.'s fun evening!

 V. got her face painted and tinsel tied in her hair.
 She had a fun night playing games, seeing a magician and just having fun! There was also a raffle where I won a massage for me and a round of golf for Steve. There was also a 'guess-how-many-pieces-of-candy-in-the -jar-game where V. won a jar full of candy!
 Then on Halloween day at school. They had a Halloween Carnival, I had volunteered and so I was able to get a few pictures of V.
Here she was playing with some goop of some sort.
 Eating a donut off a string.
 Wrapping up her friend in toilet paper to look like a mummy.
 Then Halloween night we met V.'s cousin J. at the square for trunk-or-treating. In most areas that do trunk-or-treating it is a Church thing. Maybe a couple of wards together. Here though it is a community thing. So tons of people, tons of kids and tons of candy!!
 Steve snapped a picture of me handing out candy. {It was so cold and windy that night!}
 The two cute girls having fun! { V. has vampire teeth in her mouth}
 And here's our little princess. She was excited to be Snow White this year. She had a couple of other ideas for a few months. But then for about 6-7 weeks she said she wanted to be Snow White and didn't want anything else! Man, she is just growing up fast!

1 comment:

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

Hey Mary,

I LOVE your blog for so many reasons! So I have given you a blog award. Check out the details on my blog :)
http://rileyhometown.blogspot.com/

I love you so much & keep posting cute pictures of your adorable family!