V. takes piano from a lady in our Ward{Congregation}. The other day in church Sis. Johnson comes up to me and says, " I have to tell you what V. said at lessons the other day. It must be something she hears you say a lot."
I'm thinking, "Oh no! What has V. repeated? I need to be careful what I say around her. What did she say?!"
Sis. Johnson then said that she was looking around for a pencil to write down the assignments for V. in her notebook, and when she couldn't find one she said," Oh, I must be losing my mind!"
She said V. then looked at her with a sympathetic look and said,"That's alright. So is my Mom."
Bwahahahaha!!
I'm thinking, "Oh no! What has V. repeated? I need to be careful what I say around her. What did she say?!"
Sis. Johnson then said that she was looking around for a pencil to write down the assignments for V. in her notebook, and when she couldn't find one she said," Oh, I must be losing my mind!"
She said V. then looked at her with a sympathetic look and said,"That's alright. So is my Mom."
Bwahahahaha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment