My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Delivery!

So, I'm a little silly, but I love getting things in the mail! I do alot of online shopping( beacause there isn't a whole lot of shopping options around here).
A few weeks ago I ordered an Easter dress for V. from the Children's Place. I order things early, because if I wait, when I do try to order something they are out of her size and stuff. So her dress arrived yesterday! It's so pretty! I'm not going to post any pics until Easter, so you'll have to wait to see it! I also got her some clothes for this fall that were on sale for WAY cheap. My baby starts pre-school this fall. I can't believe it!
Even though it is only preschool, I do want her to have little bit nicer clothes to wear to school! Steve ordered something for his dirt bike that came a couple of weeks ago. And I had ordered a new table runner that arrived the same week.
So anyway, I've gotten a couple of packages the last few weeks, and I love opening them up and having V. try the clothes on and looking at all the new stuff we have!. It's like Christmas!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Hi Mary,

It was fun to see you on my blog. It looks like you are doing great! Your little girl is so cute. I'll add you to my list, if that's ok, so we can keep in touch.

Cristy said...

How fun! I agree that the way to go is to get things early, my problem is that I tend to procrastinate. LOL!!

bekki said...

I too love getting things in the mail - it is like Christmas! by the way - it's not warm enough to wear capris, they are just the only pants I have of that size and I was excited I could finally fit into them. :)

Jenna said...

I'm totally the same way!! I order stuff online just so that I can get stuff delievered. It is so much fun!! I it was fun seeing you guys last night - though I didn't even get to talk to you....that stunk. I can't wait to see the dress - we have ordered ours too - early is always better.

periwinkle4 said...

I am the same way! I recently ordered all of our school boks for next year (thanks to tax money) and I've gotten two packages with more on the way. It actually doesn't bother me that Amazon is sending a lot of the things in separate packages - that just means more boxes to open! lol
I can't wait to see the Easter dress! How fun!