I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was a great idea! I'm not real crafty, but I am getting better. Here's my chance to get more creative!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. My choice. For you. (I know...a little scary, but maybe fun, huh?)
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1- I make no guarantees that you will like it .2- What I create will be just for you. 3- It'll be done by the end of April.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a loaf of homemade bread. It may be a bag, a card, an apron. It may be a book, a scarf, a poem. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did it will then win a Fabulous homemade something made by me! Ready, Set,....GO!!!
My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OK Mary, I did it!! I just started my blog a couple of weeks ago, so don't laugh...I'm new at it! If you send me your email, I'll send you an invitation, as my blog is private. Thanks for the fun idea! (I hope you don't mind...I cut and pasted parts of your post on mine!).
Also, we had a lot of fun the other night...It was great to get together with you guys! Take care!
I am up to your challenage I think it sounds fun. So count me in I need a new little project right now.
Hey, this is Alyson. I didn't know you had a blog. I'm I do alot better at keeping in touch this way than through facebook. So I'm curious. How do you know the Harker's? Nathan and Tyson are my cousin's. I haven't seen them in years.
Hey Mary, I totally thought as I read down that I would be too late, but I'm not! Yay! I fear for the people who post on my blog. . . but maybe someone will and I'll get a stroke of creative genius. hehehe
Post a Comment