My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Monday, March 30, 2009

My multi-tasking daughter


So last night, we reach bedtime. I told V. to go potty, say her bedtime prayers and hop into bed and that I'll be there in a minute to tuck her in and such. "Okay", she says, and runs off to do what I told her to do.

I walk past the bathroom and glance in, I see her sitting on the potty, swinging her legs, head down and eyes closed saying, "Heavwey Fawder, tink you for my blessins', tink you I sleep good..." I stop, look at Steve and say,'Is she saying her bedtime prayers while going potty?' "Looks like it", is his reply.

So I get her her juice and then go to her room to tuck her in and give her a goodnight kiss. She slept great!

She's a little multi-tasker!

7 comments:

Cristy said...

Cute! Looks like she will find time to do more with that kind of multi-tasking... lol!

Jenna said...

That is so funny!! My girls drag bedtime routines out like champs!! I wish they would multi task! :)

Jenna said...

Ps - Hey we are blog background twins!!!

Hailey said...

well she did what you told her to do!! ha ha.. kids are so funny!

Mel said...

Looks like she's preparing to be a mother already.

Chris Lott Family said...

Victoria sure is getting big. Hopefully we will see you on Sunday. Things are great with the baby. I am excited for Adam and Kimmie.

periwinkle4 said...

So funny! What a smart girl!