My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What does V. think?

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.Tag other moms with kids who might have fun with this. :)

I interviewed V. my 3 year old. This should be interesting! I wrote her answers down the exact way she said them!

1. What is something mom always says to you?"close the door when you're going potty."

2. What makes mom happy?"uh, cookies"

3. What makes mom sad? "computer"

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "cookies"

5. What was your mom like as a child? "uh, you this big. Mommy, you this big just like I little!""

6. How old is your mom? "7"

7. How tall is your mom? "big"

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV? *shrug*" I don't think so" *shrug*

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "um...sleep"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? *shrug* "I don't think so"

11. What is your mom really good at? "get dressed"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "play on computer"

13. What does your mom do for her job? "go outside and play with dad"

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "macaroni and cheese!"

15. What makes you proud of your mom? "When you go potty"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Dora the Explorer"

17. What do you and your mom do together? "cook"

18. How are you and your mom the same? "dress up"

19. How are you and your mom different? "Say Dad. I like daddy. Mom, I like dad. He at work"

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "uhh...this much. Cause you say things to me."

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "He's my dad.He sleeps with you in your room."

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "you like go town."

I tag whoever would like to do this! It's fun!

Have fun with this one, Moms!









1 comment:

periwinkle4 said...

How sweet! She is such a doll!