But it has been a fun weekend. Steve's sisters came to town and we've had fun hanging out with them. They watched V. for us last night while Steve took me out to dinner. Then we went to buy my birthday gift. My own set of golf clubs! I've been golfing a few times and always used Steve's set. I'm not very good at all, but have been enough to know that I would like to get better. So Steve told me this week that this is what he was wanting to get me. He also knew that I would love the fact that they are the HOPE set. Breast cancer awareness. My mom passed away from breast cancer nine years ago and I love supporting the cause any way I can!
So anyway, when we got back from dinner Steve's family had surprise cake and ice cream waiting for me. Then I woke up this morning to find that his sisters had decided to toilet paper our house. First time this has ever been done to us. It was fine until I went out to clean it up and noticed that the neighborhood dogs decided to go to the bathroom all over the toilet paper. GROSS!
This afternoon my parents, grandparents and Steve's parents came over for more cake and ice cream. I have loved this weekend! It's been very nice! Thanks to everyone for making it so!
No comments:
Post a Comment