So, I'm not real crafty or creative, but every once in a while the bug hits and I craft like crazy for a day or two. I thought I'd post some pics of some of the stuff I made the last week or two. Some are for me. Some for friends. And some for the raffle at the family reunion next month. Keep in mind I am by no means very good at this and NONE of these ideas are my own.

This is just a block I painted, and mod podged the saying on (I printed the saying off the computer). I distressed the edges of the block and paper and tied a ribbon around the whole thing. I made this for a friend of mine that homeschools and I thought the saying was fitting for her.

This is a block I made for V. I painted the block pink and sanded the edges.I cut the letters out of vinyl with my new Cricut! YAY!

I actually made this awhile ago but thought I would post it anyway. I printed the saying off the computer, bought a cheap frame, used some scrapebook paper and ribbon, and voila! I also made one of these for V. with her name in the background and the words' a Daughter of God' as the overlay. Very cute!

I made these last year with the Y.W. in my church for Mother's Day. I painted the blocks, sanded the edges, then mod podged paper and pictures on. Easy.
(You can see my Twilight books in the background. heehee)

Please forget all the dust on the shelf., I really do dust. Just not very often in the basement..... Painted blocks, sanded edges, vinyl lettering from my Cricut.

Once again, I painted the blocks, sanded the edges, mod podged scrapebook paper on. Used vinyl lettering and tied ribbon on.
I have a few more projects that are ALMOST done. I'll post pics of them when I finish them. I hope I haven't bored anyone with all this!:)
6 comments:
These are all very cute Mary. I think you are crafty... they are all soo well done. Great Job!
Looks good Mary! Quite the little craftsman. :0)
You're crazy... You ARE crafty, so stop denying it! Everything looks so cute, I think you need to invite me over for a craft day & we should make some stuff together!
Tell me what you want to make and come over and we can do it together! I'd love to have you over!
Thanks Mary!! You have a way cute blog too. And yes, I did make the cake. It is something I started when Michaela was turning 2 and now I am stuck. lol Way cute crafts!!
So cute! And I loved the one that you made me!! You are amazingly talented!!
Post a Comment