My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Christmas Tree Fantasy

On Friday, I sang at the Christmas Tree Fantasy in Blackfoot. Steve took some video of it, but I'm not going to post it! I hate singing in front of people. But I LOVE singing Christmas songs! Luckily for me, there was hardly anyone there to hear me. So I was relaxed and enjoyed my self.
Yesterday, we took the Primary to sing at The Christmas Tree Fantasy. It was my idea, so I was in charge of getting it all set up and everything. However, we found out that some of the kids wouldn't be there because they had basketball. Our pianoist was at basketball as well. So the primary music conductor played the piano, and I ended up leading the kids in song! They sang well, but quietly. But I think they had fun anyway! Steve took a picture, but all I see when I look at this photo is my big butt! HAHA!
{V. is in the front row!}

And, of course afterwards, the primary paid for everyone to go thru and look at all the trees. Well, the kids got in free, because they had been singing. But we paid for the parents to go as well. Then the kids went downstairs and had story time with Santa and Mrs. Clause. Then they got to sit on Santa's lap, and they offered free pictures. Which we got. But I also took some of my own!

it was very fun! After everyone left, Steve, V, and I sat down in the little cafe they have and got some hot cocoa and a cinnamon roll to share. It was all very tasty!
That night, we went to the Blackfoot Performing Arts Center where they were having the Annual Community Church Choir concert. Different churches from around Blackfoot participate in it. My Stake choir was singing, and I sang with them.
It was a long day, but full of fun and got us in the Christmas mood!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

what a fun idea to have the primary perform! I would love to hear the video of you singing too!

PS - I LOVE the post about the "diarreah"!! It made me laugh out loud.