The other day, V. and I were trying to decide what to eat for lunch.
"Do you want a ham and cheese sandwich?", I asked. "No."
"How about a grilled cheese sandwich?" "No."
"Well, how about mac and cheese?" Again, she said,"No."
"What do you want?", I asked.
" umm...Can I have a case of diarrhea?"
......................"What do you want?" I ask confused.
She replies,"You know, it has cheese and sour cream on it."
"Oh!", says I, " Do you mean a Quesadilla?"
"Yes," she says," A case-of-dilla ." { she has a look of concentration as she tries to pronounce it right}
Boy, this one sure got me laughing!
My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry for your losses this past year. You have a wonderful attitude in spite of it all. You are a great example.
What a funny story about V. too. It's so fun to watch little people learn. And I love your family pictures. You look great!
THAT IS FUNNY!
Post a Comment