Christmas Eve.
V. making chocolate milk to set out with the cookies we made for Santa. At one of her visits with him, she asked him what his favorite cookie and drink is. His reply was Chocolate milk and chocolate chip cookies.
Christmas morning!
Santa drank all the Chocolate milk and almost all of the cookies! The key next to the plate is one that we hang on the doorknob outside the front door on Christmas Eve. Since we don't have a fireplace or chimney, this is how Santa gets into our house!
Last year V. asked Santa for a Momma and a Baby bear. Which she got. All V. asked Santa for this year, was a Papa bear. Which she got!
Dumping out her stocking!
V.'s excited face as she unwraps her toy story Woody and Buzz. For some reason, this year, she really has been into Toy Story and really wanted the toys for Christmas!
Playing with her new favorite toys!
We went to Steve's parents for the rest of the day.
Steve's parents gave V. a sleeping bag, compass,and flashlight for Christmas that match the theme of her gifts this year!
V. wearing her cousins crazy hat! We all had so much fun hanging with family!
Oh! And I better add that the week before Christmas, V. and I went to the Nutcracker ballet here in Blackfoot. This was V.'s first year going. My Grandma used to take my sister and I every year when we lived in Utah. Anyway, V. loved it! The entire first act she couldn't take her eyes off the dancers! She says she wants to go again. YAY! I love the Nutcracker, and I'm glad she does too. Now we can make this a yearly tradition!
5 comments:
I LOVE the pic of V in her hat!! SO CUTE!! Sounds like a perfect Christmas. We left Santa chocolate milk too :) Santa loved it!! :)
V. is just a doll, really, so incredibly, perfectly cute!
Looks like you had a magical Christmas time!
And um, my Christmas post isn't up yet. My kids didn't see Santa this year either. . .
So glad you guys had a Merry Christmas! It is just so much more fun with kids. I love Vs face as she's opening her buzz!
I love Santa's key!! Where did you get it?
Lyndsey~ I got that key 5 years ago when I worked at Hallmark. They might have something similar now? I don't know...
Post a Comment