My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Easter Girl!

Wow! I have quite a bit I was wanting to blog about, but I just haven't had time! A quick look at what's to come ~ A fun girls only weekend in Phoenix and San Diego, we think we found the reason why I miscarry, cute photos of V. and her cousin who stayed with us for a few days. And of course after this weekend, photos of V. doing an Easter egg hunt and all that fun stuff.
However, Easter falls on our General Conference Sunday this year { A time when the leaders of our church speak to us thru a live broadcast from Salt Lake City, we watch it on t.v. at home, instead of going to church!}. So I had her wear her Easter dress this last Sunday, and the Sunday following Conference, I think I'll have her wear her dress from last year, since she still fits into it!
So here's a cute photo of her in her Easter dress all ready to go to church!


What a cutie!!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

She's beautiful! Did you make her dress? It's very cute.

Sharie said...

Now you've got me curious and then you don't blog for several days! If you've found what's causing the miscarriages, can they help resolve the problem?

Danica said...

She is getting way too big. She looks like she is ten! Give her a hug from Aunt Danica and we will have to get together again soon!!