My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day of Pre-school

Here's my little bugga-boo all ready for the first day of Pre-School. This is her second year of pre-school, as she won't be 5 until next month.{Last year I couldn't get the photos of her first day of school to upload}.
Anyway, she is in the morning class this year. Which will be fun, seeing as she and I aren't morning people! But she got a good night's sleep last night and woke up good and had a yummy breakfast of cheerios{her favorite}.
Steve gave her a Father's Blessing last night that she'll have a good year, and make good friends and listen to her teacher and be a good example to the other kids.
She goes to Love2Learn pre-school which is done by a lady in our ward whom V. just loves! I'm leaving in a few minutes to go and pick her up. I know she'll love this school year as much as she did last year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, could she be any cuter!

Karen said...

This picture of V is super cute!