My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Okay, a quick post on Halloween.
V. was Ariel. She got to dress up 4 times. Once for story-time at the library, once for her pre-school Halloween party, once on Saturday for trunk-n-treat, and again on Sunday for trick-n-treating. I know alot of people don't go out on Sunday. But we didn't see a problem spending the evening as a family walking around doing trick-n-treating. Now, when she gets older and wants to go out with friends on Halloween, if it's a Sunday, we'll say no. Sunday is a time to be together as a family. Anyway, so yeah, we went trick-n-treating on Sunday. We're little devils like that!

V. with her scary jack-o-lantern Steve helped her with!

Trunk-n-Treating with V.'s cousin, J. Man,there were so many kids there! I handed out, maybe, 7-8 pounds of candy! But it's nice to see our little community here in Moreland get together like that! V. wanted Steve to go as Eric, her Prince Charming. But dressing as Eric really isn't dressing up. SO we convinced her to let him go as Eric dressed up for Halloween. So, he was in disguise, in disguise!

Aren't we a good-lookin' couple?

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love it when the Dads dress up!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I can't believe how fast they grow up!