My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Monday, November 8, 2010

Snow day

Today it is snowing!!! It has been snowing all morning and is absolutely beautiful!
V. was sick over the weekend. Poor thing. She was throwing up, had a horrible cough, headaches and body aches, then a fever. Poor, poor thing. She is feeling much better now. She just has a runny, runny nose, and a small cough. SO anyway, I told her she couldn't go out and play in the falling snow, because she is just getting better.
So instead, I made some hot cocoa, some cinnamon swirl bread and turned on Christmas music and let her color at the table, and we are planning on playing board games in a little bit. You can see in this picture her Santa mug of cocoa off to the side. {You can also see the colors I painted my walls last week!}

1 comment:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.