She is growing up so fast! I can't believe it's already been 5 years. She is such a joy in our lives! With each miscarriage I have, I realize more and more what a miracle and a blessing V. is. I'm so grateful she was chosen to come to us.
She is a smart, goofy, friendly little girl. Her teacher has told me many stories of V. be-friending another kid in the class who was maybe having a rough day.
She is also good at making Steve and I laugh. She's just so funny! Last night at the dinner table she was making faces and we were just laughing and laughing!
She loves to help me with the housework. She loves to sweep, dust, do the dishes, fold the laundry, etc. Hopefully this eagerness to help with housework sticks around for awhile!
She loves to follow Steve around when he is tinkering around the yard, garage or house. She'll get out her tools and 'work' on her tricycle while Steve is working on his motorcycle. Those two are just two peas in a pod! She loves hanging out with Steve and they'll talk hunting talk, which she understands and I don't. Honestly, one day she was looking thru a hunting magazine and she points to a picture and says,"Mom, these are called wattlers {rattlers}. You make noise with them to get the deer to come to you." What? How does she know that? I didn't know that...
Anyway, we have loved these last 5 years and are excited to see the young woman she grows up to be. However, I wish there was a way I could slow time down. She's just growing up too fast!
So here's a few photos I've taken over the last few months. She is such a beautiful little girl! She'll always be my baby!
1 comment:
Happy birthday V! I have to write this post next week for Emery, and I know exactly how you feel, where did the last 5 years go!?! She's a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment