My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A little catch up

So I finally uploaded some pics of what we've been doing this last month.

Let me first say, My baby is growing up WAY TOO fast! She was being a goofball and posing for this pic, she looks beautiful, but way too grown up! I think this will be the last time I do her hair like this, she just doesn't look like my baby anymore.*sniff*






V. and her cousin playing at the Moore {Steve's grandma's family} family reunion.




V. and her cousins waiting for the food.













We went to an air show in Rexburg and V. was so excited! She had a little toy plane she brought with her. It rained a little off and on but luckily we had some friends who had a family hanger and they let us sit with them. Thank you Brad and Karen! I just thought this pic was cute of V. looking over Steve's shoulder.

























Whenever a plane would fly overhead V. would lift her arms to the sky and try to reach it. So cute!














This is Steve's brother with a welt that he got from a hot dog. You heard me right! This is what you get when you get Steve and his brothers together on a boys only camping trip and you have too much time on your hands. Who would've thunk a hot dog could be dangerous?




















V. and her cousin watching Steve shoot off fireworks on the fouth. We had a quiet Forth of July.












Lastly, you have probably noticed I added a weight lose counter to my blog. I won a free 6 month membership to Gold's Gym. I have also been trying to lose weight for a little while. Now hopefully I can! I've already lost three pounds and I'm hoping by keeping track of my weight lose on here that it will keep me motivated!

7 comments:

Cristy said...

Such a cute post with all the pictures. I am sure you will have no huge problems getting the weight off.... although I must say that I didn't think you needed to at all. Good luck anyway, if that is what you want.

Jenna said...

cute pics! what a fun time you've had. Good luck with the gym membership - I know you will do great. I'm excited to go look at the crafty blog - I'm glad you have it because I'm always wanting to copy your great ideas!! :)

Hailey said...

I really think V might be one of the cutest little girls ever! That first pic of her is darling... you have to do her hair like that again because it's SOOO cute!

Mel said...

V is so beautiful. Good luck with the weight loss, I'm working on it too, and it's so hard. Especially during the summer when it seems like we're running all over the place. Good idea to post it here, then it's easier to resist all the temptations.

periwinkle4 said...

what a CUTIE V. is! So fun about the airshow too! And LOL about the hot dog welt!

Becki said...

Mary, V is honestly SO gorgeous! You and Steve are going to have your hands full keeping the boys away from her!! She has the most beautiful eyes!!

aabrownfamily said...

She really is a cutie. I love that picture of her. She does look very grown up. Aaron wanted to go to that air show, but we couldn't make it.