Alright I did it! I have been thinking alot the last few weeks about starting a new blog that will have my crafts, recipes and such on it. That way this blog can be just a family blog. What do you think? Was it a good idea? I don't know...I don't have much posted on there right now. I need to start taking pictures of the steps I use when I make things, so that it'll be easier for people to then make their own. Most of what I have posted on THIS blog are just pictures of the finished project. So I can't post those on the new blog until I have step-by-step pictures to go along. Does that make sense? Anyway, I'm just rambling on! Check out my new blog and come back every once in awhile as I will try to post some more stuff on there!
http://maryscreativecorner9.blogspot.com/
My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it Mary!!! I'm going to steal all your ideas... ha hah!! You're so crafty & I think it's a great idea!
Yeah I'll be a regular on that blog!
Post a Comment