My two most favorite people!

My two most favorite people!
Nauvoo, 2008

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Joseph Smith is in the bathroom?

So this morning, V. was walking around the house playing with her imaginary friends. She started calling out," Joseph Smith! Joseph Smith where are you? Joseph Smith!" Then she answered, in a deeper voice," I'm in the bathroom!"
Bwa-ha-ha! I started busting up laughing! I wanted to make sure I understood what she was saying. SO I asked her if she was looking for Joseph Smith, she said yes. "And where is he?", I asked. " He's in the bathroom!" was her reply.
HAHAHA! I couldn't stop laughing! I'm still laughing now, as I recall this and am writing it down! I LOVE her!!!

***As a side note. For those of you who are not of my religion and may be wondering, Joseph Smith was our First Prophet in this dispensation{time period}. He brought the Gospel back to earth thru personal revelation from the Lord.
So, yeah, V. was talking about one of our prophets being in the bathroom. Again, SOOO funny! And I love that she has a prophet for an imaginary friend!!

3 comments:

Sharie said...

too cute, I love it!
Yesterday my son had speech therapy and the therapist was going over American presidents' names. At one point she called me over because he was insisting the Obama wasn't the president it was someone else and she couldn't figure out who he was talking about - turns out he was trying to tell her it was Thomas S. Monson. :)

Anonymous said...

So funny! congrats on you clean bill of health too!

Jenna said...

so funny!! How was Jackson? I want to see pictures. :)