My brother and his daughter dressed in white.
Everyone who was there for the special occasion.
Afterwards, we all went back to my brothers house and had lunch and visited. The kids ran around together having fun!
V. and her cousin L. loved playing with the water. {I didn't get very good pics. of her playing with her girl cousins}
It was a fun weekend. The Spirit was felt and was lovely. V. has asked a few questions about baptism, and such. She asked if Jesus was going to be there at the baptism. And I told her he would be, but we couldn't' see him, only feel his love and spirit in our hearts. After the ceremony, V. said she felt Him in her heart. Then she asked if Steve and I felt him in our hearts as well. We told her we did. It was just wonderful to have her witness this and be curious and ask us questions. And I am so thankful, that when the time comes for her to be baptized, that Steve will be able to do it. Watching my brother baptize his daughter was amazing! I'm grateful he was able to do that with her.
2 comments:
wow I've miss a lot!! I must say, I LOVE the idea of a mom/daughter day at the beginning of summer - I may steal that idea! I love family baptisms they are so neat and the spirit is always so strong when those little guys become offical members of the church. What fun for you - let me know when the next softball games are - I want to come watch one. :)
Oh I love it. There is nothing better than a beautiful child asking about Jesus and telling you that they feel his presence. I love it. You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment